Monday, April 28, 2008

ramblings

I don't know what to do with myself these days. Just when I think I have everything figured out, just when I think I might have plans, things go completely haywire.

I get feelings about people and situations. I know almost instantly if I'm going to get along with someone or if I'm going to avoid them at all costs. Occasionally I'll change my original impression, but most of the time I a fairly good judge of character.

Which is why it's so frustrating when other people tend to disagree with me.

Maybe I should work on being more available and less neurotic. I'm sure it would help. In all areas of my life. But I suppose in the end, I know I'm a worthwhile human being. Whether someone is willing to stick around and find that out is up to them. Maybe I shouldn't make it so difficult to find that person in me. The one worth knowing.

Das ist Leben, oder...?

Hopefully I'll be home by May 8th. I've decided not to stay for graduation. I'm just too overwhelmed right now, I NEED to be home. Soon. So, I'm going to try to leave by a week from Thursday. Yeah. Pack this weekend, finish my last final on Wednesday night, and then get up and drive on Thursday.

I'm excited!

No comments: