Sunday, May 18, 2008

Insert witty title here

I can't write anymore. I had so much potential in high school that it makes me sad to read my contrived words. BLAH.

Being down on myself is exceedingly easy these days. I am such a shit to my parents. I can't believe it. I used to be a good child. Subconscious overdue teenage rebellious stage? What a terrible thought.

Eccentricities are only cute to a certain degree. I need to learn when to mask certain facets of my personality and when to show them freely.

I want to start taking more photos.

Oooh! Steph is moving all of my stuff into the new house here in a few days. I am so beyond excited for that biznass come August. Great googly-moogly. I just inherited my sister's bed (she inherited it from my mom's boyfriend) as well, and that is fan-fucking-tastic because it is a ridiculously comfortable bed (of appropriate size - not too big, not too small). Who knows, maybe I'll start to feel more adult if I stop sleeping on something similar to what I imagine soldiers slept on in the trenches of WWI (Hyperbole?! Never!). It even has a nice matching frame and everything. Exciting! And alllll fo' free!

I'm also getting a giant, ugly couch if I so desire. With matching love seat (speaking of, what a misnomer. Everyone knows you're loving on the couch). I will re-cover the cushions, because currently they are decorated with a quaint country scene containing barns and wagons. Not really my style.


GAWD. Life hardest.

Anyway. I'm way tired, so I'll leave you with some random images of the now:



This is just Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett (co-stars in the excellent film "Notes on a Scandal"). I don't know, I just think they're pretty great.

San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom awaiting the ruling on Gay Marriage in California. Awesome. Totally dreamy.


How true.


DANG!

No comments: