I have rekindled my love for Ms. Franklin. Oh. Have I ever.
"I Never Loved a Man" is a perfect song. PERFECT. "Natural Woman" is equally perfect.
Anywho. I've been feeling incredibly withdrawn lately. I just want to be left alone. Sorry if I've been checked out and distant. I just don't feel like being around most people.
I've got car problems coming out of my ears. The inspection is like, 9 months past due, and I feel like an idiot. If I get pulled over...ugh. So screwed. It'll pass, I'm just poor (and easily distracted).
I am BROKE AS A JOKE. Not a funny one, either.
I am finally making connections in my life in regard to my dichotomous existence. I am trying to make all of my idiosyncrasies work with each other.
I feel better. Which is good. I just feel kind of disjointed, though. Scattered. Confused.
The more I think about things, the less sense they make. Frustration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment