skip to main | skip to sidebar

Unwarranted Self Importance

I'm just another college kid on the internet.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo

CAN SUCK IT!


What a match! German 3, Portugal 2.


(I have problems. But omg omg omg Deutschland! They didn't suck! I was so proud!)
Posted by Alyssa at 8:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My favorite sites

  • Feministing
  • My Etsy Shop
  • Craftster
  • Passive Aggressive Notes
  • Cute Overload
  • Encyclopedia Dramatica
  • Live Journal

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Women's Bodies: A Rant
      • Just one more!
      • Cristiano Ronaldo
      • My ardent love for football (the REAL kind)
      • Father's Day?
      • ARETHA!
      • "I believe that good things happen to good people"
      • ...?
      • Wherein I lose it.
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)

About Me

My photo
Alyssa
View my complete profile